Before you start your call, please keep your surroundings in mind - your healthcare provider may ask you to reschedule if you are in a distracting or unsafe environment. Please note, your healthcare provider may be finishing up another visit when you connect, so if they do not join right away please stay on the call for a few minutes.
Checking your connection:
Before joining your telemedicine appointment, make sure you are connected to a strong wifi network to reduce the chances of being disconnected during your call. In order to connect to your call while using a mobile device, please use the Hims & Hers app, Safari on iPhone, or Chrome on Android.
If you do experience technical issues, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Your camera and/or microphone settings should be enabled during this call. You may need to check your phone and browser settings. If you are experiencing any trouble connecting to your appointment on a desktop or laptop, I suggest trying a different browser or device.
- If you are trying to access your appointment through the mobile app, please try to use a web browser instead. If using an iPhone - Safari browser If using an Android - Google Chrome browser.
- If you are still experiencing technical issues, you may need to reschedule your appointment at: https://www.forhims.com/appointments or https://www.forhers.com/appointments. If there are not any available appointment slots, please check back daily to see when there is new availability.
- If there are not any available appointment slots, please check back daily to see when there is new availability.
- Please switch your browser to private/incognito mode first. If you still experience issues, try a different browser or device or reach out to the Customer Support team here for assistance.