Refunds per the money back guarantee can only be requested between the following days (otherwise known as “the refund period”) for these products:
- Finasteride purchased through Hims between 90 and 180 days after the first shipment was delivered
- Sildenafil purchased through Hims between 30 and 60 days after the first shipment was delivered
- Tadalafil purchased through Hims between 30 and 60 days after the first shipment was delivered
- Prescription Acne or Anti-Aging creams (including the Hims Overnight Anti-Aging Duo) purchased through Hims & Hers between 60 and 90 days after the first shipment was delivered
You are eligible for a full refund of price paid for up to the first 60 days of the prescription product if the following terms and conditions are satisfied:
- You used the prescription product consistently as directed by your provider leading up to the refund period*
- You submitted a refund request to the email below along with your order number any time within the refund period after your shipment was delivered
- for products purchased through Hims, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for products purchased through Hers, email: email@example.com
Refund requests will not be accepted outside of the refund period. Refunds will be made to the payment method you used to make the original purchase. Limit one refund per customer per eligible product. Returning customers who sign up through the Hims & Hers platform again are not eligible for a refund. Additional items from your order are not eligible for a refund. Products that have not shipped are not eligible for a refund unless they were prepaid.
We reserve the right to forfeit the guarantee if we suspect any abuse of our money back guarantee offer. Should any order arrive defected, damaged, or containing the wrong contents we reserve the right to ask for photographs as proof of purchase to help us determine the best way to help.
If you are looking to dispose your medication, please follow this link to the Food & Drug Administration (FDA)'s website to watch a short video on how to do this.
*If you are experiencing side effects or have a question about how to use the product, message a healthcare provider through our platform.
Last Updated August 2022