Updating your payment information is an easy, simple process. We've laid out the steps in a detailed guide below!
- If you receive notification about a failed payment, we will attempt to charge your card within 24 hours after you add a new payment method.
- When you update your payment method, the information you enter will replace the current payment method. We will charge the card most recently entered into our system.
- In the case of failed payments with debit cards (example: insufficient balance), you can update your payment method using the same card that is already on your account.
Step 1: Navigating Your Account
- First, head over to the Hims or Hers website and log into your account.
- Not sure how to do this? Take a look at this article: how do i log into my account?
Hims account: once logged in, click on the "hamburger-shaped" menu icon at the top right corner of the page (three horizontal lines) to pull up the black sidebar. On this, click "Account" to bring up the menu.
- It should look like this:
- Hers account: once logged in, click on the "ACCOUNT" button at the top right corner of the page (white button to the left of the cart symbol). It should look like this:
- After this step, you should see the account options at the top of the page. From here, click on "Profile" as circled in the screenshot below.
Step 2: Your Profile Dashboard
- Once you complete the above steps, you should see your profile dashboard.
- Scroll down until you see the "Payment Method" heading as pictured in the screenshot below. Under the heading, you should see your card information and a button that says "Update payment method."
- If there is no payment method on your account, the button will read, "Add payment method" instead.
Step 3: Updating Your Payment Method
- Click on "Update payment method" to pull up the necessary text fields as shown in the screenshot below:
- Once you enter the payment details, be sure to click "Submit"! Otherwise, your payment information will not be saved.
Step 4: Double Check
- You can check that you've updated your information by reviewing the last 4 digits of your card number in the "Payment Method" section. The number you see should match the one on your card.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.