- Head over to the Hims or Hers website and log into your account.
- Not sure how to do this? Take a look at this article: how do i log into my account?
- Click on "Profile"
- Scroll down until you see "Payment Method"
- You will see your card information and a button that says "Update payment method"
- If there is no payment method on your account, the button will read, "Add payment method" instead.
- Click on "Update payment method" to pull up the necessary text fields.
- Enter the payment details and click "Submit"
- You can check that you've updated your information by reviewing the last 4 digits of your card number in the "Payment Method" section. The number you see should match the one on your card.
- If you receive notification about a failed payment, we will attempt to charge your card within 24 hours after you add a new payment method.
- When you update your payment method, the information you enter will replace the current payment method. We will charge the card most recently entered into our system.
- In the case of failed payments with debit cards (example: insufficient balance), you can update your payment method using the same card that is already on your account.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Help" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Article is closed for comments.