Maybe you've moved recently. Or maybe you'd prefer your orders to be delivered elsewhere. Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to update your shipping address!
- Do you have multiple subscriptions? Each subscription has its own address, so be sure to update the address on each subscription if you want them all to ship to the same location.
- Updating your address to a different state may affect subscriptions for prescription products depending on your state's medical guidelines. If you run into this issue, please contact our Customer Experience team.
- We ask that you make these changes at least 48 hours before your next order is set to process to ensure the next order arrives at your desired shipping address. Updating your address will not affect orders that are already at the "Pending" stage or have a tracking number available. These orders will be delivered at the previous address.
Step 1: Logging In
- First, head to either the Hims or Hers website to access your account.
- On the Hims website (forhims.com), click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top right to pull up the pop-up sidebar and click on "Sign In".
- On the Hers website (forhers.com), click on the Login button at the top right that looks like this: (long bubble-shaped button that says "LOGIN") to pull up the pop-up sidebar with the sign-in fields.
Step 2: Navigating Your Account
- After successfully logging in, click on the menu icon at the upper right of the page.
- You should see a menu to the side. From there, select "Account" and then click on "Subscriptions".
Step 3: Changing the Address
- Clicking "Subscriptions" will bring you to an overview of your subscription(s).
- Look for the section labeled "EDIT ACCOUNT" on each subscription you'd like to update.
- Click "Update shipping address" under the section label. You should see a pop-up form with the necessary fields for your new address.
- Be sure to click "Save" after typing in your new address!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.