Maybe you've moved recently. Or maybe you'd prefer your orders to be delivered elsewhere. Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to update your shipping address!
- Do you have multiple subscriptions? Each subscription has its own address, so be sure to update the address on each subscription if you want them all to ship to the same location.
- Updating your address to a different state may affect subscriptions for prescription products depending on your state's medical guidelines. If you run into this issue, please contact our Customer Experience team using the information at the bottom of this article.
- We ask that you make these changes at least 48 hours before your next order is set to process to ensure the next order arrives at your desired shipping address. Updating your address will not affect orders that are already processing or have a tracking number available. These orders will be delivered at the previous address.
Step 1: Finding the Account Menu
- First, head over to the Hims or Hers website and log into your account.
- Not sure how to do this? Take a look at this article: how do i log into my account?
Hims account: once logged in, click on the "hamburger-shaped" menu icon at the top right corner of the page (three horizontal lines) to pull up the black sidebar. On this, click "Account" to bring up the menu.
- It should look like this:
- It should look like this:
- Hers account: once logged in, click on the "ACCOUNT" button at the top right corner of the page (white button to the left of the cart symbol). It should look like this:
- After this step, you should see the account options at the top of the page. From here, click on "Subscriptions" as circled in the screenshot below.
Step 2: Finding the Subscription Details
- Clicking "Subscriptions" will bring you to an overview of all your subscriptions.
- Scroll down to the subscription you'd like to update and look for the button labeled "Manage" as shown below:
- Clicking "Manage" will take you to the Subscription details page of the specific subscription, which features more options as pictured below.
- From here, click on the button that says "Change shipping address."
Step 3: Updating Your Address
- With the above steps complete, you should now see a form with the necessary fields for your new address like below:
- Be sure to click "Save changes" after typing in your new address! Otherwise, the changes will not save.
Step 4: Double Check & Repeat (As Needed)
- Double check on your subscriptions details page that your shipping address looks good to go.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, go back to the main subscriptions page and repeat these steps to update your shipping address on each subscription.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.