Finasteride 1mg tablet is the FDA approved generic equivalent of Propecia. Some people prefer to take brand drugs, even though they are typically more expensive. A company that makes a brand drug invests in research and development costs to create the brand drug, so they usually charge more for the brand version. When the FDA allows generic versions of a brand drug to be sold, they require that the generic drugs have the same quality, safety, and effectiveness as the brand drug.
Articles in this section
- what is the difference between Propecia and Finasteride?
- Finasteride for Hair Loss - Deep Dive
- are your products for all hair types?
- hims conditioner
- why do my pills look different?
- important safety information (finasteride)
- Finasteride 1 mg - The Basics
- hims minoxidil
- hims original shampoo