All the medications our doctors prescribe have been FDA approved at specific doses. Physicians are permitted to prescribe a medication at other dosages as off-label use when they determine it is medically appropriate. It is important that you answer all questions truthfully and completely, and review the treatment plan and any potential side effects before you start taking the medication.
Articles in this section
- are the medications you prescribe safe?
- is this a safe way to receive treatment?
- i need a shipment sooner than expected
- how can i get a refill on my prescription?
- what is off-label drug use?
- can I use an outside prescription?
- can I use my hsa, hra or fsa?
- how does telemedicine work?
- can i mix medications?