Telemedicine is an increasingly common way to receive a remote diagnosis and treatment from trusted medical professionals. Through this service, which is guided by clinical guidelines, patients have a safe, cost-effective way to receive medical advice.
Articles in this section
- are the medications you prescribe safe?
- is this a safe way to receive treatment?
- i need a shipment sooner than expected
- how can i get a refill on my prescription?
- what is off-label drug use?
- can I use an outside prescription?
- can I use my hsa, hra or fsa?
- how does telemedicine work?
- can i mix medications?