We are actively adding physician professionals to treat patients on our asynchronous telemedicine platform. If interested, please provide us with your information here.
- Board certified physician in at least one US State; multiple states highly desired
- Board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, gynecology, urology, emergency care, or dermatology
- At least one year post-residency clinical experience
- Interest in helping people via asynchronous telemedicine platform
- Excellent written communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Willingness to work 10+ hours per week on the platform (flexible hours)
The hims & hers brand is focussed on helping more people proactively take care of their health, particularly around the things they find hard to talk about such as ED, hair loss, birth control, and performance anxiety. As a hims & hers physician, you can play a critical role in helping people get easier, more affordable access to medical advice and prescriptions.
The hims & hers Difference for Physicians
Flexible & Asynchronous
- Work when and where you want - simply log into the hims & hers platform to begin reviewing patient charts and messages.
- No scheduled appointments, hims & hers is asynchronous allowing you to avoid scheduling snafus. If you like working in the middle of the night, or from the comfort of your own home...no problem!
- Website & App - The hims & hers EMR platform is available via the web and iOS app so you can work on your desktop, laptop or iphone.
Competitive Pay & Independence
- $110 average pay per hour - variable based on the patient’s US state residency
- Fast Growth - Led by our strong consumer brand campaigns and word of mouth, our patient base is continuously growing; plus we are launching new products monthly for both men and women.
- As an independent contractor, physician visit fees are paid directly to you. Hims does not retain any of the physician consultation fees.
Yes to Coverage and Support, No to Paperwork
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage provided
- On-going training for products inclusive of evidence-based medical prescribing guidelines
- Dedicated Physician Support Team to help you with any questions in addition to helping you get started on the platform
- Physician Board of Specialists to provide on-going guidance and evidence-based medical guidelines
- No need to track your hours - The system knows when you are logged-in reviewing and communicating with patients
- No paperwork for you...everything tracked through the simple EMR