We are actively adding physician professionals on our telemedicine platform. If interested, please provide us with your information here.
- Board certification in one of the following specialties: family medicine, internal medicine, gynecology, urology or dermatology
- One -to- two years of experience post-residency or fellowship training
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- A clean malpractice history
- Minimum of 2 state licenses
Bonus points if you have any of the following additional qualifications:
- Telemedicine experience
- 3+ active licenses
- Strong bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills, both oral and written
The hims and hers brand is focused on helping people proactively take care of their health, particularly around the things they find hard to talk about such as ED, hair loss, birth control, and performance anxiety. As a hims and hers physician, you can play a critical role in helping people get easier, more affordable access to medical advice and prescriptions.
Help us enable these conversations directly with you, the people they need to be talking to. In fact, only 1 in 10 guys feel comfortable talking about their looks and health with their doctor. But hims and hers changes that paradigm. As one patient recently wrote, “Thanks Doc - there is a certain comfort in not being face to face with someone while talking about something emasculating as ED. This experience is so much better.”
A recruiter will reach out to schedule a follow-up conversation after reviewing your information.
Job Type: Part-time