A doctor may prescribe one of ten different birth control options depending on your needs and what will work best for you. If the doctor prescribes one of these birth control options, you can have that prescription fulfilled at a pharmacy of your choice. If your birth control looks different than what you are used to, don't panic - you can learn more about why this can happen here.
Below are the varieties of birth control which may be prescribed, along with any acceptable variations the pharmacy may use to fulfill the prescription.
- May also be fulfilled as: Tri-Lo Marzia, Ortho-Tri Cyclen Lo, Tri-Lo Estarylla, Trinessa Lo
- May also be fulfilled as: Sprintec, Mono-Linyah, Previfem, Estarylla, Femynor, Mononessa, Mili
Norethindrone (safe for breastfeeding women)
- May also be fulfilled as: Lyza, Heather, Sharobel, Deblitane, Camila, Nora-Be, Norlyda, Errin, Joviette, Jencycla, Micronor, Nor-QD
- May also be fulfilled as: Gianvi, Vestura, Nikki, Loryna
- May also be fulfilled as: Vienva, Orsythia, Aubra, Aviane, Larissa, Falmina, Alesse, Delyla
Loestrin FE 1/20
- May also be fulfilled as: Tarina FE 1/20, Blisovi FE 1/20, Larin FE 1/20, Junel FE 1/20, Gildess FE 1/20, Microgestin FE 1/20
Loestrin FE 1.5/30
- May also be fulfilled as: Junel FE 1.5/30, Blisovi FE 1.5/30, Gildess FE 1.5/30, Microgestin FE 1.5/30, Aurovela FE 1.5/30, Hailey FE 1.5/30, Larin FE 1.5/30
- May also be fulfilled as: Syeda, Ocella, Zarah
- May also be fulfilled as: Larn 1/20, Microgestin 1/20, Junel 1/20, Gildess 1/20
- May also be fulfilled as: Junel 1.5/30, Larin 1.5/30, Microgestin 1.5/30, Gildess 1.5/30