Hims/Hers is a health and wellness brand revolutionizing the way people access the preventative healthcare system. Recognized as one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer tech companies in the world, hims/hers is leading the charge in rethinking asynchronous telemedicine, generic medicine and other challenges in connecting doctors and patients through online channels. Backed by some of the best VCs in the world, we are on a mission to provide convenient and affordable healthcare for everyone.
About the job:
Hims/hers is looking for a high energy, experienced trainer to work on the telemedicine team. Primary responsibilities would be to onboard physicians, train them on the hims/hers custom built medical platform, and manage the end-to-end learning curve for doctors.
- Codify and build training materials that streamlines the learning process and can be referred back to by health professionals working on the platform
- Provide onboarding training to all new doctors
- Reinforce training by monitoring initial charts and working with doctors to ensure understanding
- Manage training schedule for all new and existing doctors and keep detailed records of types of training covered
- Provide additional training to doctors when a technological or procedural change requires explanation
- Present PC holders with data on a regular basis of which training protocols have been accomplished by which physicians so they can make decisions accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patience and dignity across situations, levels, and personality types
- 5-10 years of experience creating and delivering training materials
- The ability to work highly independently and be flexible in the face of constant change and situational adaptation, while providing consistency in quality and attitude
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance