Hims, and recently launched Hers, is a rapidly growing wellness startup focused on helping make healthcare more accessible and affordable, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital. Since launching in November 2017, Hims has raised $97MM at a $500MM valuation.
About the job:
We are looking for a Recruiting and Onboarding Coordinator to help us rapidly grow our team. You will make a massive impact on the future of our company. As our first recruiting coordinator hire you will be wearing many hats from helping schedule interviews, hosting candidate onsite interviews, and on boarding new hires on their first day. We’re looking for someone that is excited to build out an exceptional candidate experience and has a drive for continual improvement.
- Own every aspect of the interview scheduling process and communicate all logistics to candidates and interview teams using our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Partner with Director of Recruiting to build out a thoughtful and seamless interview experience across all non tech and technical roles
- Communicate professionally with a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Work cross functionally with the HR team to onboard new hires and facilitate a smooth transition
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come
- BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of experience in a coordinator or HR associate role
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and positive with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
- Ability to overcome challenges and effectively solve problems
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to email@example.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance