Hims, and recently launched Hers, is a rapidly growing wellness startup focused on helping make healthcare more accessible and affordable, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital. Since launching in November 2017, Hims has raised $97MM at a $500MM valuation.
Hims is seeking a SEM Analyst. You are quantitatively oriented and a highly organized individual who has experience running digital campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing. Your responsibilities will require daily optimization and analysis of multiple campaigns on paid search that contribute to the growth of Hims and Hers.
- Analyze and optimize advertising campaigns on paid search channels such as Google Adwords and Bing
- Develop and execute on creative, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently
- Provide weekly data performance recaps including actionable insights and suggestions
- Work cross-functionally with Growth, Product, Operations, Business Development and Medical teams to improve ROI on ad spend
- And any other duties assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing focused on paid search
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via digital advertising
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process