About the Team/ Company:
Hims is a rapidly growing men’s wellness startup focused on helping guys be the very best version of themselves. Our platform offers an affordable, one-stop shop for prescription and over-the-counter solutions for hair loss, ED, skin care, and other health issues that affect male self-confidence and self esteem, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital.
The Digital Outreach Manager sources, contacts, and builds relationships with relevant influencers and digital content publishers to grow awareness of hims’ products. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with relevant publishers, journalists, bloggers, and industry experts and obtaining earned media placements with them. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with a talented team of designers, editors, product, and marketing pros to create and promote your campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- 2 or more years of work experience in a related role with a proven track record of exceeding
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Natural relationship builder with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinker with an eye for great digital content and a knack for spotting trending topics.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization best practices and strategies.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
What You’ll Do
- Connect with influencers and digital content publishers to build mutually beneficial relationships and promote hims content to a wider audience.
- Design user focused content marketing campaigns from the ground up and work cross-functionally with editorial, social media, and design teams to create campaign assets.
- Own the outreach funnel from top to bottom. Source relevant content creators and manage the relationship throughout the entire campaign.
- Create and manage a content calendar that informs the team of upcoming campaigns.
- Create, test, and report on outreach and content promotion strategies.
- Analyze and report on brand placements and organic traffic growth from content marketing campaigns.
- Stay up to date on SEO strategies and best practices.
What You’ll Get
- Huge level-up in experience and skill-set
- Competitive Compensation, in benefits and salary
- 401k & commuter benefits
- Catered dinner Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Beautiful workspace in the Presidio of San Francisco
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance