We created hims and hers to streamline access to healthcare, starting with conditions that men and women commonly face including hair loss, sexual wellness, and skin care. It shouldn’t be so uncomfortable, such a hassle, or so expensive for people to take care of themselves. With a telemedicine approach, we enable guys and girls to get diagnosed and treated at a much lower cost and a much greater convenience. We use a network of physicians to recommend and provide the best clinically-backed and effective treatments.
- The Category Manager will have responsibility for product selection, vendor management, and price management, responsible for developing / executing a highly productive category strategy as well as managing category financials through pricing, driving cost improvements, and intelligently managing buying/ inventory.
-Coordinates buying activities with the Inventory Planning team to acquire inventory in a cost-effective and efficient way while obtaining products of the highest possible quality.
-Work closely with the Product, Marketing, and Supply Chain teams
-Interact frequently with the CEO and the rest of the senior leadership team to engage in strategy discussions, share progress, and drive alignment on new tactics and approaches
-Ownership, drive, and scrappiness, relentlessly focused on our end customers
-Part builder, part operator and part general manager who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus
-Act as the ‘business owner’ for his or her category, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business
-Have a thorough understanding of seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
-Coordinate with cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
-Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability goal
-Reports to VP Product
• 10+ years of relevant professional experience, ecommerce experience required
• Retail/CPG expertise including customer-facing and operational knowledge
• Strong strategic thinker with execution chops
- Proven leader with 5+ years of experience leading a large team of managers
• Previous success managing complex programs with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability in developing actionable insights from large datasets
• Strong communication skills and highly effective in a cross-functional environment
This is a full time position based in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to email@example.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance