Who you are:
- Customer-Focused: you are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer.
- Strong Communicator: you enjoy creative writing and also know when it’s time to be serious and get straight to the point. Excellent spelling and grammar are a must. Phone and social media management skills a big plus.
- Problem Solver: we’re not a one-answer-fits-all type of place. You are the type of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way.
- Strong Multi-tasker: there’s a lot going on around here. You should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities.
- Always looking to improve: from communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier.
- Easy going and good with change: no egos and no divas. Flexibility and being a team player is the name of the game!
What you’ll do:
- Interact with our customers and patients via several channels
- Help build out processes that enhance the productivity of the CX team
- Track trends and customer feedbackBe an expert on all things Hims products and services
- Head up projects aimed at improving the experience of our customers
- Engage cross-departmentally to solve customer issues
- Work with a passionate, fun, and supportive group of Hims advocates who are invested in the success of our customers and our team
What you'll get:
- Competitive salaries
- Full health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- A flexible vacation policy
- Beautiful workspace in the Presidio of San Francisco
This is a full time position based in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to email@example.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.