hims is a direct to consumer brand focused on providing access to care that would be too stigmatized or too costly through traditional methods. It is one of the the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. We are looking to build out our team to take us from start up to true, world class excellence.
About the job:
We're seeking a Senior Product Manager on our webstore team to help us drive key strategic growth efforts and product features at hims and hers. You will be responsible for streamlining all aspects of our eCommerce experience, determine creative ways to optimize for lifetime value of customers and work closely with the Marketing team to optimize payback across all growth channels. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in an environment always looking to disrupt the status quo.
This position will drive product vision, feature design and prioritization, customer and business insights, and strategic planning. You will work closely with engineering, design, data science, marketing, and business leaders (including CPO and CEO) to take our online store and truly make it a lovely and easy experience for consumers.
What you'll do:
- Define the vision and overall roadmap strategy for hims & hers eCommerce experiences to increase lifetime
- Work closely with the Marketing team to build features to improve payback across multiple acquisition sources
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, guiding feature development and a/b testing to working across multi-disciplinary teams: engineering, brand, creative, and marketing.
- Present clear measurable objectives that will delight our customers and drive our business goals.
- Apply your entrepreneurial ability and strong quantitative background to use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
Who you are:
- 5+ years of customer-facing product development and product management experience, including defining, launching, and optimizing product and services. Preferably ecommerce.
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functions, specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing.
- Experience collaborating with marketing departments to drive growth initiatives across multiple acquisition channels
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including SQL self-sufficiency (strong familiarity, not necessarily expert level)
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong writing skills; ability to articulate a product vision in a written document
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers.
- Passion for technology, curiosity to dive deep into a suite of custom technical products and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- A strong design eye would be helpful
What you'll get:
- Competitive Compensation, in benefits and salary
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Catered dinner Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked kitchen
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio
This is a full time, salaried position in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.