Hims is a rapidly growing men’s wellness startup focused on helping guys be the very best version of themselves. Our platform offers an affordable, one-stop shop for prescription and over-the-counter solutions for hair loss, ED, skin care, and other health issues that affect male self-confidence and self esteem, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital.
What you’ll do:
- Own recurring accounting responsibilities including tasks related to accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Assist in month-end close processes, ensuring the team meets the deadlines per the month-end close schedule. The month-end close responsibilities include preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, preparation of accruals and prepaid schedules and various supporting documentation for all aspects of the business; including payroll and payroll related expenses, inventory and cost of goods, general operating expenses and balance sheet items.
- Prepare financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce analysis for general ledger activity and reconciliations to explain variance and discrepancies to be reviewed by the CFO.
- Assist in the preparation for annual financial statement audits by producing necessary schedules, documentation and analysis.
- Document current and future accounting processes and procedures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new accounting processes and systems.
Who you are:
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Extensive coursework in Accounting required.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Track record of high academic achievement.
- Advanced Excel skills required with ability to run pivot tables, write macros and manipulate large data sets.
What You’ll Get:
- Potentially a huge level up in your experience, we’ll make sure you see a lot of growth in your skill set
- Competitive Compensation, in benefits and salary
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Catered dinner Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked kitchen
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio
This is a full time position based in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance