About the company
Hims, and recently launched Hers, is a rapidly growing wellness startup focused on helping make healthcare more accessible and affordable, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital. Since launching in November 2017, Hims has raised $97MM at a $500MM valuation.
About the role
You are our Paid Social Analyst. You are quantitatively oriented and a highly organized individual who has experience running digital campaigns. Your responsibilities will require daily optimization and analysis of multiple campaigns on paid social such as Facebook and Instagram that contribute to the growth of Hers.
Job Description (FB & Google)
- Analyze and optimize advertising campaigns on paid social channels such as Facebook and Instagram
- Develop and execute on creative, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently
- Provide weekly data performance recaps including actionable insights and suggestions
- Work cross-functionally with Growth, Product, Operations, Business Development and Medical teams to improve ROI on ad spend
- And any other duties assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing focused on paid social advertising
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via digital advertising
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive Compensation, in benefits and salary
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Catered dinner Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked kitchen
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio
This is a full time position based in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to email@example.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance