Hims is a rapidly growing men’s wellness startup focused on helping guys be the very best version of themselves. Our platform offers an affordable, one-stop shop for prescription and over-the-counter solutions for hair loss, ED, skin care, and other health issues that affect male self-confidence and self esteem, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital.
About the role
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of e-commerce business combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience. You will conduct analysis and work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer experience on our platforms.
- Look at complex problems and come up with testable algorithms to optimize the platforms (websites, mobile app...)
- Develop theories/hypotheses that can be explored with analysis to help us improve the website and hence, the customer experience
- Plan, monitor and analyze split tests in the platform with statistical rigor
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Medical, Marketing, and Engineering teams to ensure data quality and timeliness of retention data tables and dashboards.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience preferably in e-commerce business analysis.
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Experience apply statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights.
- Experience coding in Python is beneficial.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
This is a full time position based in the San Francisco office.
To apply please send your resume and a blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance