Hims is a rapidly growing men’s wellness startup fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce to help guys be the very best version of themselves. Him’s sister brand Hers was recently launched, helping to expand affordable and convenient access to healthcare for everyone. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital.
About the role
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of e-commerce business combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience. You will conduct analysis and work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and extract insights out of Hims and Hers subscription and customer retention across product lines.
- Highlight cross-product line sales and opportunities.
- Provide analytical support to Hims/Hers lifecycle and retention marketing team
- Maintain and develop our lifetime and subscription retention reporting processes and tools, including the creation of dashboards and reports to track daily performance, generating actionable insights to drive operational decisions and improve the efficiency of marketing investments.
- Quantify the opportunities of experiments to improve the customer satisfaction, present the results and collaborate with the marketing and product teams to strategize improvements using the insights gathered.
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc analyses across the global business units, make strategic recommendations about where to reallocate investments across channels and tactics
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Medical, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure data quality and timeliness of retention data tables and dashboards.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in e-commerce and/or subscription business analysis.
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Experience apply statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights.
- Experience coding in Python is beneficial.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
This is a full time position based in the San Francisco office.
To apply, please send a resume and a blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance