hims is a direct to consumer brand focused on providing access to care that would be too stigmatized or too costly through traditional methods. It is one of the the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. We are looking to build out our team to take us from start up to true, world class excellence.
hims is seeking a Vice President of Manufacturing and Supply Chain to lead all aspects of sourcing, manufacturing, and inbound transportation through our next phase of explosive growth. In this role, you will provide operational leadership and strategic direction for developing new products as well as optimizing our perennial products to maximize quality and cost. We are a fast moving business, and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company build a truly next-level Supply Chain. The ideal candidate is well-immersed the manufacturing landscape across consumer packaged goods. You are obsessed with the cutting edge of supply chain strategies and are experienced in leading teams of high performers to operational excellence. You are an adept negotiator, forward-thinking, adaptable, and resourceful in a fast paced environment.
- Establish strategic direction and set goals for manufacturing and operations, including international vs. domestic sourcing, speed, cost, and quality
- Lead strategic sourcing for components, negotiating pricing, terms, and contracts with all suppliers
- Maintain and execute a supply chain roadmap that aligns with company/category growth plans and addresses opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Identify, prioritize, structure and solve an array of other complex business problems through the use of analytics and business judgments
- Identify, vet, and onboard new manufacturers and suppliers as necessary
- Develop and grow a supplier community that helps meet our business objectives for product development and innovation, speed, and quality
- 10+ years of combined large and small company experience supporting sourcing and manufacturing of CPGs
- Must have had previous positions at a senior level, with an emphasis on operations, manufacturing, and end-to-end supply chain roles.
- Experience in creating international supply chain architectures including vendor selection, qualification, and contract negotiation
- Exposure to or experience working with eCommerce fulfillment 3PLs
This is a full time position in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume with a blurb about your badass self to email@example.com
Hims provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records