Hims/hers is a rapidly growing men’s wellness startup focused on helping guys be the very best version of themselves. Our platform offers an affordable, one-stop shop for prescription and over-the-counter solutions for hair loss, ED, skin care, and other health issues that affect male self-confidence and self esteem, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital.
We’re looking for a highly driven Inventory Control Specialist to help us maintain accurate inventory across all the warehouses and pharmacies in our network. This is an opportunity to make a big impact on our customers and the business - we have a policy of 100% instock at all times and you are going to help make that happen.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor inbound product, ensure timely receiving by our warehouses and received quantities match expected quantities
- Track lot numbers of received product and ensure warehouses are using FIFO inventory management
- Communicate inbound schedule to warehouses and pharmacies
- Review weekly inventory counts for accuracy and address discrepancies with warehouses
- Document new product dimensions and ensure item master list is kept current as products evolve
- Ensure on-time, accurate fulfillment and tracking of non-ecommerce orders by our warehouse, in compliance with any customer specifications
- Produce weekly inventory reports, and provide explanations behind the cause of discrepancies or anomalies
Who You Are:
- Problem Solver: you are the type of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way.
- Strong Multi-tasker: there’s a lot going on around here. You should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities.
- Detail-Oriented: nothing less than perfection will do for you.
- Technically Strong: you consider yourself the master Excel. You eat pivot tables for breakfast and fall asleep dreaming of vlookups
This is a full time position based in San Francisco.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and a quick blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance