Hims, and recently launched Hims, is a rapidly growing wellness startup focused on helping make healthcare more accessible and affordable, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital. Since launching in November 2017, Hims has raised $97MM at a $500MM valuation.
About the role
The Director of Marketing, Hims UK Acquisition role is highly-visible and entails a high degree of responsibility and accountability. It requires a strong balance of team development and coaching as well as strategic and operational responsibilities. You will be responsible marketing acquisition campaigns, as well as coordination with internal stakeholders, executives and external agency partners that play a critical role in the growth of Hims in the UK.
- Develop media strategies and manage the execution of acquisition campaigns to drive user growth
- Manage, coach and develop a strong team of marketing professionals and agencies aligned to support the business objectives of our key stakeholders
- Establish KPIs and ensure team is executing to effectively meet targets and support stakeholder goals and objectives
- Be at the forefront in understanding new marketing trends and opportunities
- Maintain and develop reporting processes and tools, generating actionable insights to drive operational decisions and improve the efficiency of marketing investments
- Responsible for sales forecasting by product line and working closely the operations, support and medical teams to support customer growth
- And any other duties assigned from time to time
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of experience in growth or acquisition marketing
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via paid marketing
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive Compensation, in benefits and salary
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Catered dinner Monday through Thursday
- Fully stocked kitchen
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio
This is a full time position based in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to email@example.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance