Hims is a rapidly growing men’s wellness startup focused on helping guys be the very best version of themselves. Our platform offers an affordable, one-stop shop for prescription and over-the-counter solutions for hair loss, ED, skin care, and other health issues that affect male self-confidence and self esteem, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital.
About the role
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of e-commerce business and customer support processes combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to improve our customer experience across communication channels (emails, phone, sms, chat, social...). You will conduct analysis and work cross-functionally with our customer support, marketing, product and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Monitor and extract insights out of hims and hers customer interactions. Analyze requests and satisfaction across communication channels.
- Maintain and develop our customer support reporting processes and tools, including the creation of dashboards and reports to track daily performance, generating actionable insights to drive operational decisions and improve the efficiency of marketing investments.
- Identify and communicate problem areas and emerging risks, and assist in potential plans for a resolution or provide recommended solution.
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc analyses across the global business units, make strategic recommendations about where to improve the platform to enhance customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Support, Medical, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to ensure data quality and timeliness of reports and dashboards.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce business or customer support analysis.
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Has familiarity in Zendesk or similar support software
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Experience apply statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights.
- Experience coding in Python is beneficial. NLP knowledge are a very strong plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
This is a full time position based in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance