Hims is a rapidly growing men’s wellness startup focused on helping guys be the very best version of themselves. Our platform offers an affordable, one-stop shop for prescription and over-the-counter solutions for hair loss, ED, skin care, and other health issues that affect male self-confidence and self esteem, fusing telemedicine and subscription e-commerce. We were incubated at Atomic Labs and are backed by top tier venture capital firms including Forerunner Ventures, Founders Fund, IVP, Redpoint and Thrive Capital.
About the role
We are seeking a senior data analyst with a passion for turning large datasets into actionable insights. Your knowledge of digital marketing combined with your excellent communication skills and analytical abilities will determine where and how to spend incremental marketing dollars for the most impact. You will conduct research and market analysis, and work cross-functionally with our marketing, data science, and growth engineering teams to uncover the new opportunities for growth.
- Provide analytical support to hims/hers growth marketing team across paid acquisition channels.
- Maintain and develop our growth marketing reporting processes and tools, including the creation of dashboards and reports to track daily performance, generating actionable insights to drive operational decisions and improve the efficiency of marketing investments.
- Quantify the opportunities of experiments to improve the customer acquisition efficiency, presents the results and collaborate with the marketing team on the insights and the strategy for the next iteration
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc analyses across the global business units, make strategic recommendations about where to reallocate investments across channels and tactics,
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Medical, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure data quality and timeliness of retention data tables and dashboards.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in growth or media analytics, advertising sales, digital media or marketing analysis.
- Significant experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Strong understanding of statistical modeling and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Experience with paid search and/or paid social channels and tools: AdWords, Facebook, etc. is required. “Backend” experience (scripts, APIs) is a strong plus.
- Experience apply statistics and probability concepts to split testing
- Ability to analyze large datasets with the goal of delivering actionable insights.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
This is a full time position based in our San Francisco office.
To apply, please send your resume and a short blurb about your badass self to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance