what is it?
This product is an ejaculation delay spray intended for use in men with premature ejaculation (which is defined roughly as lasting < 3 mins during intercourse) or in men who simply want to last longer in bed and are not satisfied with their current ejaculation timing! It achieves delayed ejaculation through absorption into the penis skin after topical application, where it alters sensitivity of the nerves associated with ejaculation.
what’s in it?
Lidocaine 10mg per spray
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, SD Alcohol 40-B, Ceteareth 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Farnesol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Hydroxide, Soy Lecithin, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Thymol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
what does it do?
This spray absorbs into the penis skin in a localized area, altering sensitivity of nerves associated with ejaculation without diminishing feeling in the penis. It has been shown to help men last 64% longer in bed.
how do i apply it?
Spray 1-3 sprays onto the most sensitive areas of the penis. Rub in a small circle to assist absorption. Wait at least 10 minutes for the active ingredient to absorb. Then, wash the treated area with mild soap and water. No need to worry about losing effectiveness! The solution will have already absorbed penile skin and will remain effective.
Effects will still last up 30-60 minutes depending on dosage after washing. If you choose to use a condom, you may apply the condom after this washing step.Please check the label for instructions on how to prime your bottle before application.
is it compatible with condoms?
Yes, this product is compatible with condoms. We recommend wiping the product off with a damp cloth 10-15 minutes after application, before putting a condom on.
what about lubricant?
Yes, the delay spray is compatible with lubricant. Just make sure it is fully absorbed (about 10 minutes) and make sure you wipe off any excess product off with a damp towel.
are there any potential side-effects?
There are a side-effects which may occur when using delay spray.
Penile Numbness: Temporary numbing of the penis may occur with product but will generally resolve without intervention within a few hours. If numbness occurs, immediately wash the penis with soap and water.
If numbness persists, consult a doctor.
Skin Irritation Or Burning: if you develop skin irritation or burning, immediately wash the penis with soap and water.
If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Lidocaine Allergic Reaction: if you experience any serious side effects such as shortness of breathing, chest pain or light headedness immediately call 911.
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For topical use only.
- Do not use if you or your partner are allergic to lidocaine or topical anaesthetics.
- Keep away from fire and flame.
- Discontinue use if you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not spray on broken, irritated, or sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Consult a medical professional before use if you have liver problems.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if your partner is, or may be pregnant.