Requests to increase your dosage will be evaluated by the doctor during your renewal visit. A renewal visit is only prompted once you are out of monthly refills and need a new prescription. It's best to send a message over to the doctor directly to communicate any questions or concerns regarding your medication. Here's how you can reach out:
Articles in this section
- can I change pharmacies?
- can I get a copy of my medical records?
- can i get a copy of my prescription?
- can i increase my dosage?
- can I use an outside prescription?
- can I use my hsa, hra or fsa?
- do I need a prescription?
- doctor credentials
- hims medical advisors
- how does telemedicine work?