Telemedicine allows patients to receive a remote diagnosis and treatment from trusted medical professionals. Through this service, which is guided by clinical practice guidelines, patients have a safe, cost-effective way to receive medical advice.
Articles in this section
- can I change pharmacies?
- can I get a copy of my medical records?
- can i get a copy of my prescription?
- can I use an outside prescription?
- can I use my hsa or fsa?
- do I need a prescription?
- how does telemedicine work?
- medical complaint information
- where are your products manufactured?
- will insurance cover prescriptions for hers?