how can it help me?
These vitamins contain ingredients which can improve and support your immune system.
how often should i take it?
Eat 3 gummies daily when at risk for colds.
what flavour is it?
what's in it?
Full ingredient legend:
Glucose Syrup, Beet Sugar, Water, Grassfed Beef Gelatin, Ascorbic Acid, Juice Concentrate, Vitamin E Acetate, Maltodextrin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin Trit, Pyridoxine HCl, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Phylloquinone, Thiamine Mononitrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Pectin (derived from fruits)
- Vitamin C: Essential Nutrient in Immune System Functioning. Vitamin C has been shown to have a variety of effects on colds in a variety of studies. These effects include:
Reducing severity and duration of colds in general population
Reducing incidence of colds in athletes
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is crucially involved in immune function, particularly in promoting immune response.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It is fat-soluble, which means it can be incorporated into cell walls, where it can protect the cells from oxidative damage.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K is necessary for immune response as it plays a crucial role in building the proteins that help blood coagulate in response to cuts and injuries.
- Thiamine: Thiamine is an essential micronutrient that can’t be made by the body and must be gotten from food or supplements. It is involved in tons of cellular processes, particularly in those that break down sugars in our body into energy that is used by cells.
Some common questions about our ingredients:
- Made without Gluten: Yes
- Made without Soy: Yes
- Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners: No
- Vegetarian: No
- Vegan: No
- Vegetarian/Vegan: No
- Gelatin type: Grassfed Bovine Gelatin
- Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, but on dedicated nut-free equipment