how can it help me?
These vitamins contain ingredients which can improve the overall health of your heart.
how often should I take it?
Eat 1 gummy daily.
what flavour is it?
Blue fruit punch.
what's in it?
Glucose Syrup, Beet Sugar, Water, Phystoserols (soybeans - 400mg per gummy), Grass-fed Beef Gelatin, Omegas, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Color (From Spurlina), Pectin (Derived from Fruits),Vegetable Oil (Palm) And Carnauba Leaf Wax (To Prevent Sticking)
- Omegas: Fatty acids, a crucial type of fat that the body can’t synthesize. Essential part of metabolism. It’s been suggested that Omega-3’s can reduce blood pressure for people with hypertension and also normal people. It’s also been suggested that omega-3’s help people with circulatory issues. They also reduce blood triglyceride levels, which can contribute to hardening of arteries, strokes and other heart issues.
- Phytosterols: Phytosterols are a group of molecules found in plants. They have been shown to reduce LDL cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease as LDL cholesterol contributes to artery blocking.
Some common questions about our ingredients:
- Made without Gluten: Yes
- Made without Soy: Yes
- Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners: No
- Vegetarian/Vegan: No
- Gelatin type: Grassfed Bovine Gelatin
- Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, but on dedicated nut-free equipment