how can it help me?
These vitamins contain ingredients which help support sleep.
how often should i take it?
Take up to 3 gummies thirty minutes before bedtime.
what flavour is it?
what's in it?
Full ingredient legend:
Glucose Syrup, Beet Sugar, Water, Grassfed Beef Gelatin, L-Theanine Chamomile Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Melatonin (1mg per gummy), Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Colors (from fruits and vegetables), Pectin (derived from fruits), Lactic Acid
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone produced by humans and animals that is primarily responsible for regulating cycles related to circadian rhythm. Release of melatonin in the body (which occurs at night for humans) signals that the onset of sleep will occur soon, and melatonin levels decrease in the morning. Melatonin production decreases with age (makes sense cause older people have way more sleep issues). Supplemental melatonin has been suggested to assist with sleep issues (though modestly).
- L-theanine: Molecule commonly found in black and green teas. It is thought to be partially responsible for the relaxing and calming effects of these teas.
- Chamomile Extract: Chamomile is a plant that is commonly used to make tea. Chamomile tea is largely unstudied but is thought to have a relaxing and anti-axiety effect on the body.
Some common questions about our ingredients:
- Gluten Free: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners: No
- Vegetarian: No
- Vegetarian/Vegan: No
- Gelatin type: Grassfed Bovine Gelatin
- Manufactured in a nut-free facility