Here's what you need to get started:
- A form of government issued ID, valid within the last 30 days.
- A recent selfie (we may ask for a few other photos, depending on the product).
- A major credit card to make your payment (many of our products are automatic, monthly subscriptions)
- RX products are only available for certain US States. There are also restrictions regarding who can take these products. Make sure you check both before getting started!
*For this example, we'll use hims hair. Note that this flow may vary slightly between product lines.
1. Once you click on the product line you are interested, scroll down to find the options and add one to your cart.
2. Let's say you would like the complete kit, which includes a prescription product. Once added to your cart, you'll see the totals, the subscription call out, and relevant disclaimers.
3. Create an account: It's critical to use an email you check frequently, as this is where we'll send notifications from your doctor and tracking for your orders.
4. Shipping info: This should be the same as your current residence. For ship-to name, it is critical to have this match what is on your ID or else delays may occur due to mismatching information.
5. Payment info: hims accepts all major credit cards. Charges to HSA and FSA cards may be rejected by the card issuer. Note that for this product, it is an automatic, monthly subscription.
6. Medical visit: At this point, you'll be prompted to a comprehensive (but quick!) medical assessment. This helps the doctor determine whether a prescription product makes sense for you.
7. Upload pictures: Please read each page closely for directions on what is needed. A photo ID may be required to verify your identity.
That's it! At this point, a doctor will review your information and let you know next steps. During this time it's very important to keep an eye on your email inbox incase they have follow up questions before making a final decision.