First of all, thanks for giving us a shot! Future you, thanks you.
Here's what you need to get started:
1. Any form of government issued ID, valid within the last 30 days.
2. A recent selfie (we may ask for a few other photos, depending on the product).
3. A major credit card to make your payment.
Please keep in mind that RX products are only available in certain US States, while non-prescription products (such as minoxidil or gummies) can be shipped to all US States. There are also a few restrictions when it comes to who can take these products.
1. For this example, we'll use hair:
Once you click on the product line you are interested, scroll down to find a few different options. There are prescription products and non-prescription products.
Let's say you would like the complete kit, which includes a prescription product.
2. Here, your cart will show your totals. Please note, the membership fee is included in the price of your monthly subscription. This allows you access to US board certified doctors and quality products at the lowest prices.
3. For the next step you'll create an account using an email address for login and unique password of your choice. It's critical to use an email you check frequently, as this is where we'll send notifications from your doctor and tracking for your orders.
4. Now go ahead and enter your shipping information. This should be the same as your current residence. For ship-to name, it is critical to have this match what is on your ID or else delays may occur due to mismatching information.
5. Now you'll need to enter your payment information. hims accepts all major credit cards, but charges to HSA and FSA cards may be rejected by the card issuer.
6. After you place your order, please complete the comprehensive but quick medical assessment. This helps the doctor determine whether a prescription product makes sense for you.
7. Next you'll upload several photos. Please read each page closely for directions on what is needed. A photo ID may be required to verify your identity.
That's it! At this point, a doctor will review your information and let you know next steps. During this time it's _very_ important to keep an eye on your email inbox incase they have follow up questions before making a final decision. Welcome to hims!