Right now, the hims platform is not set up to accept outside prescriptions. This means that even if your doctor has already written a prescription for you, we will still need you to complete a medical assessment when you place your order.
Articles in this section
- can I change pharmacies?
- can I get a copy of my medical records?
- can i get a copy of my prescription?
- can i increase my dosage?
- can I use an outside prescription?
- can I use my hsa, hra or fsa?
- do I need a prescription?
- doctor credentials
- hims medical advisors
- how does telemedicine work?