what’s in it?
Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Laureth-4, Octydodecanol, Octydodecyl xyloside, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Silicone Oil, Cyclomethicone, Ethanol, Macadamia PEG-8 Ester, Andiroba Carrier Oil
common ingredient questions:
- % Naturality: 14%
- Gluten Free: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Petrochemical Derivative Free: No
- Pthalates Free: Yes
- Silicone Free: No
- Sulfate Free: Yes
- Synthetic Fragrance Free: Yes
- Cruelty Free (leaping bunny certified)
what’s the recommended dosage?
For all questions related to your rx prescription, please consult with your doctor using our secure messaging platform, or contact the pharmacy directly to speak to your pharmacist. You can find their contact information on your bottle or packs.
i placed an order, how does this work?
Since this treatment is a prescription medication, after you place your requested order you will be prompted to complete a medical assessment and complete an online visit with a doctor. From there they will let you know if they recommend treatment. you can find more info about the independent doctors accessible through our platform and care delivery here.
what are the potential side effects?
Skin burning/itching, Dry skin, Red skin, Skin peeling, Irritation, Oily skin, Sun Sensitivity
Skin discoloration, Skin inflammation, Blistering
Common side effects can be minimized and mitigated by:
- Using the products every other day, or even every 3 or 4 days.
- Using a moisturizer throughout the day alongside these Rx products.
- Reducing usage of other potentially irritant skin products such as acidic or exfoliant face washes.
- Using a facial sunscreen during periods of sun exposure.
If you are experiencing any uncommon side-effects or ongoing discomfort please discontinue usage and contact your doctor by logging into forhims.com and heading to our secure messaging portal.