You can take control over your next order using the various options on your Subscriptions page. To learn how to view your subscriptions, scroll down to the last section of this article.
how do i snooze or change the date of my next order?
Not quite ready for your next shipment? Or do you need your order to ship out a bit early this month? We're happy to offer three options. Please note that some of these options may not always be visible on mobile or in smaller windows:
"Get a refill" if you would like us to begin processing a refill immediately.
- Once you confirm this decision, your "Next order date" will be moved to the next day.
- "Change refill date" if you have a specific date in mind for your next refill process date.
"Snooze next refill" if you would like to push back your next order date by 30 days.
- You can repeat this as many times as you would like up until the prescription expiration date.
- To view this option, click the "Manage" button on the subscription:
how do i cancel my subscription?
We get it—sometimes the timing isn’t right or things aren’t working out. If you’d like to cancel your subscription, please be sure to notify us at least 48 hours before your next order date. Refunds are not guaranteed in the event that an order begins processing before your request.
If you have questions about your prescription treatment or simply aren't seeing the results you want, please message the medical team anytime through the secure messaging portal in your account!
- Click "Manage" on the Subscription you'd like to cancel. Once you're taken to the subscription details page, click on the "Get help" button to see a drop-down menu.
- On the drop-down menu, click "Cancel subscription" and then confirm your decision as prompted.
- Depending on your state of residence, you may not see this option. If you do not see it, please let us know, and we'd be happy to help.
so how can i view my subscriptions?
Head over to this page here: Hims / Hers and log in to get started. These links should take you directly to the Subscriptions page on your account. If you have any trouble with these links, follow these steps instead:
- Open up the Hims or Hers website and log into your account.
- Not sure how to log in? Take a look at this article: "how do i log into my account?"
Hims account: once logged in, click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the page (three horizontal lines) to pull up the black sidebar. On this, click "Account" to bring up the menu.
- It should look like this:
- Hers account: once logged in, click on the "ACCOUNT" button at the top right corner of the page (white button to the left of the cart symbol). It should look like this:
- After this step, you should see the account options at the top of the page. From here, click on "Subscriptions" as circled in the screenshot below.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.