Quick Tips: log in > "Account" > "Subscriptions" > scroll to the subscription you want to reactivate > "Reactivate subscription" > "Yes, reactivate" > all done!
Ready to start again? Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to reactivate your subscription.
Step 1: Finding Your Subscription
- First, head over to the Hims or Hers website and log into your account.
- Not sure how to do this? Take a look at this article: "how do i log into my account?"
Hims account: once logged in, click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the page (three horizontal lines) to pull up the black sidebar. On this, click "Account" to bring up the menu.
- It should look like this:
- Hers account: once logged in, click on the "ACCOUNT" button at the top right corner of the page (white button to the left of the cart symbol). It should look like this:
- After this step, you should see the account options at the top of the page. From here, click on "Subscriptions" as circled in the screenshot below.
Step 2: Reactivating Your Subscription
- Once you're on the subscriptions page, scroll down to the one that you'd like to reactivate.
- Click on the "Reactivate subscription" button as shown in the screenshot below.
- This should prompt a small window to pop-up on your screen asking you to confirm this decision. Click "Yes, reactivate" to complete this process.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.