Quick Tip: On the login page, click "Forgot Password?" > enter the email address you use to log in > click "Reset Password" > check email (including spam folder) > follow reset link in email > enter new password in reset form > click "Reset Password" to save.
We've all been there—it happens. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to get you back on track.
- We will never ask for your password. Please keep this information safe to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- If you submit more than one request, please use the link in the most recent email. Only the most recent link will be active.
- If you have any issues resetting your password, please contact us at email@example.com (Hims) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Hers) for help.
Step 1: Request Reset
- Go to forhims.com or forhers.com.
- On the Hims website, click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top right and then the black "Sign in" button when the black sidebar menu appears.
- Here's how this should look:
- On the Hers website, click on the "LOGIN" button at the top right corner of the page.
- It should look like this:
- Once you do, you should see the login page welcoming you back. Look below the empty text fields and click on "Forgot password?" to continue.
- From there, enter the email address you use to log in and click "Reset Password".
Left: Hims, Right: Hers
Step 2: Check Your Email
- You should receive a password reset link in your email inbox right after the first step.
- If you do not see any email even after a few minutes, please check your spam folder. If you have any trouble during this step, please let us know.
- The password reset email will look something like the screenshot below:
Step 3: Reset Your Password
- On the email, click the button that says "reset password" to be taken to our form as pictured in the screenshot below.
- After entering a new password in the designated fields, click on the "Reset Password" button.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.