Quick Tips: Log in > Click "Forget password" > Enter account email > Check Email for reset link > Enter new log in credentials > Click "reset" > Log in with new password
- We will never ask for your password. Please keep this information safe to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- If you submit more than one request, please use the link in the most recent email. Only the most recent link will be active.
- If you have any issues resetting your password, head to the bottom left of your screen to chat with us.
- Go to forhims.com or forhers.com.
- Look for the sign in button, it will look different depending on the site you are using.
- On the Hims website, click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top right and then the black "Sign in" button when the black sidebar menu appears.
- On the Hers website, click on the "LOGIN" button at the top right corner of the page.
- You should see the login page welcoming you back. Look below the empty text fields and click on "Forgot password?" to continue.
- Enter the email address you use to log in and click "Reset Password".
- Check your email
- You should receive a password reset link in your email inbox right after the first step.
- If you do not see any email even after a few minutes, please check your spam folder. If you have any trouble during this step, please let us know.
- On the email, click the button that says "reset password" to be taken to our form where you can enter a new password.
- After entering a new password in the designated fields, click on the "Reset Password" button.
- Your new login in credentials are now active.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Help" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Article is closed for comments.