About 66% of men experience some hair loss by the age of 35 and 85% by the age of 50. Hair loss itself affects approximately 50 million Americans per year.
Articles in this section
- a.m. acne treatment
- are the hair products just for your head?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- can i mix medications?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- do you test on animals?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- everyday moisturizer
- finasteride 1 mg