About 66% of men experience some hair loss by the age of 35 and 85% by the age of 50. Hair loss itself affects approximately 50 million Americans per year.
Articles in this section
- what is the difference between Propecia and Finasteride?
- Finasteride for Hair Loss - Deep Dive
- are your products for all hair types?
- hims conditioner
- why do my finasteride pills look different?
- important safety information (finasteride)
- Finasteride 1 mg - The Basics
- hims minoxidil
- hims original shampoo