It's a myth that wearing a cap or brushing causes strains on hair follicles, therefore causing hair to fall out. Hats do not cause harm, however, dirty hats have the ability to lead to scalp infection, which can accelerate hair loss. Regular, gentle brushing also does not contribute to hair loss.
Articles in this section
- Finasteride for Hair Loss - Deep Dive
- are your products for all hair types?
- hims conditioner
- why do my finasteride pills look different?
- important safety information (finasteride)
- Finasteride 1 mg - The Basics
- hims minoxidil
- hims original shampoo
- minoxidil vs finasteride