It's a myth that wearing a cap or brushing causes strains on hair follicles, therefore causing hair to fall out. Hats do not cause harm, however, dirty hats have the ability to lead to scalp infection, which can accelerate hair loss. Regular, gentle brushing also does not contribute to hair loss.
Articles in this section
- a.m. acne treatment
- are the hair products just for your head?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- can i mix medications?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- do you test on animals?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- everyday moisturizer
- finasteride 1 mg