Telemedicine allows patients to receive a remote diagnosis and treatment from trusted medical professionals. Through this service, which is guided by clinical practice guidelines, patients have a safe, cost-effective way to receive medical advice.
Articles in this section
- can I change pharmacies?
- can I get a copy of my medical records?
- can i get a copy of my prescription?
- can i increase my dosage?
- can I use an outside prescription?
- can I use my hsa, hra or fsa?
- do I need a prescription?
- doctor credentials
- hims medical advisors
- how does telemedicine work?