At this time, no verified natural remedies have been proven to effectively treat hair loss. Often times, these products feature ingredients not approved by the FDA and showing no clinical-effectiveness.
Articles in this section
- a.m. acne treatment
- are the hair products just for your head?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- can i mix medications?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- do you test on animals?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- everyday moisturizer
- finasteride 1 mg