At this time, no verified natural remedies have been proven to effectively treat hair loss. Often times, these products feature ingredients not approved by the FDA and showing no clinical-effectiveness.
Articles in this section
- what is alopecia?
- is hair loss genetic?
- what are the main causes of hair loss?
- when do most men start losing their hair?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- how does finasteride differ from propecia?