On average, yes, more men lose hair than women. Of approximately 50 million Americans dealing with hair loss, about 35 million are men. With that said, about 45% of women experience hair loss in their lifetime.
Articles in this section
- what is the difference between Propecia and Finasteride?
- Finasteride for Hair Loss - Deep Dive
- are your products for all hair types?
- hims conditioner
- why do my finasteride pills look different?
- important safety information (finasteride)
- Finasteride 1 mg - The Basics
- hims minoxidil
- hims original shampoo