Differences between generic Finasteride and Propecia® are only found in the inactive ingredients, such as those that bind the drug together in tablet form. Propecia®, the brand name of the generic, is made with a 1 mg dosage of Finasteride, which treats male pattern hair loss.
Articles in this section
- a.m. acne treatment
- are the hair products just for your head?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- are your products for all hair types?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- can i mix medications?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- do you test on animals?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- everyday moisturizer