Differences between generic Finasteride and Propecia® are only found in the inactive ingredients, such as those that bind the drug together in tablet form. Propecia®, the brand name of the generic, is made with a 1 mg dosage of Finasteride, which treats male pattern hair loss.
Articles in this section
- what is the difference between Propecia and Finasteride?
- Finasteride for Hair Loss - Deep Dive
- are your products for all hair types?
- hims conditioner
- why do my finasteride pills look different?
- important safety information (finasteride)
- Finasteride 1 mg - The Basics
- hims minoxidil
- hims original shampoo