Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, there are different types of alopecia. Alopecia totalis is loss of all scalp hair, while alopecia universalis refers to loss of all scalp and body hair. Alopecia is most commonly associated with autoimmune conditions.
Articles in this section
- what is the difference between Propecia and Finasteride?
- Finasteride for Hair Loss - Deep Dive
- are your products for all hair types?
- hims conditioner
- why do my finasteride pills look different?
- important safety information (finasteride)
- Finasteride 1 mg - The Basics
- hims minoxidil
- hims original shampoo