Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, there are different types of alopecia. Alopecia totalis is loss of all scalp hair, while alopecia universalis refers to loss of all scalp and body hair. Alopecia is most commonly associated with autoimmune conditions.
Articles in this section
- a.m. acne treatment
- are the hair products just for your head?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- are your products for all hair types?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- can i mix medications?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- do you test on animals?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- everyday moisturizer