Hair loss can occur anywhere on the body, though the most common form of male pattern baldness, androgenetic alopecia, affects just the scalp.
Articles in this section
- a.m. acne treatment
- are the hair products just for your head?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- are your products for all hair types?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- can i mix medications?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- do you test on animals?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- everyday moisturizer