Hair loss can occur anywhere on the body though, the most common form of male pattern baldness, androgenetic alopecia, affects just the scalp.
Articles in this section
- what is alopecia?
- is hair loss genetic?
- what are the main causes of hair loss?
- when do most men start losing their hair?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- how does finasteride differ from propecia?