Differences between generic Finasteride and Propecia are only found in the inactive ingredients, such as those that bind the drug together in tablet form. Propecia, the brand name of the generic, is made with a 1 mg dosage of Finasteride, which treats male pattern hair loss.
Articles in this section
- what is alopecia?
- is hair loss genetic?
- what are the main causes of hair loss?
- when do most men start losing their hair?
- can hair loss occur anywhere on your body?
- do men lose more hair than women?
- does brushing or wearing hats lead to hair loss?
- are there proven natural remedies for hair loss?
- how does finasteride differ from propecia?