Quick Tip: sign into Hims or Hers account > click "Account" > "Profile" > down arrow icon for "Profile" section > "EDIT" > update phone number or email > "Save Changes"
Whether you have new phone number or a different email address you'd like to use, we're here to help. Read on for our step-by-step guide on how to update your contact information.
- You can update your contact information anytime, but there can only be one phone number and one email address associated with your account. You will not be able to receive password reset links to two separate emails or phone numbers.
- To update your shipping address, read our article [here] as the process is different.
- To update your name or date of birth, please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org (Hims) / email@example.com (Hers).
Step 1: Signing In
- Head over to either the Hims forhims.com or Hers forhers.com website.
- On the Hims website, click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the page, and when the black sidebar menu appears, click on the "Sign in" button at the top.
- It looks like this:
- On the Hers website, click on the "LOGIN" button at the top right corner of the page.
- Log in with your email and password.
Screenshots from the Hims website:
Step 2: Find the Profile Dashboard
- Logged in? Click "Account" then "Profile" to view your profile dashboard.
- You should see your profile dashboard now. If it looks like there is no information, no worries at all—click on the down arrow icon to see the information in each section.
Step 3: Editing Your Contact Information
- Click on the down arrow icon to view the information in the section labeled "Profile" as shown in the screenshot below.
- At the bottom of the profile block, you should see a pencil icon followed by "EDIT".
- Click this to pull up a text form as shown below. Enter the phone number or email address you'd like to use in the appropriate field and click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.